Campari, Cheese, Chardonnay…
- Week of 4-10 November.
- Health week 5/8. Paleo week.
- Monday, work, Harbour House, watched Terminator: Dark Fate at the Waterfront – not bad, podcast promenade walk, saganaki salad at Mykonos Taverna, finished watching War Dogs.
- Tuesday, up early, work, office, dev catch up, some general fire fighting, after work catch up with Faizel at the Mojo Market, sunset podcast promenade walk, worked at La Vie – upgraded a server.
- Wednesday, up early, work, installed apt-cacher-ng, Strolla, game steak kebab at Hussar – epic meal, rainy afternoon epic nap, catch up with Anton over a bottle of La Motte red, time well spent.
- Thursday, work, gym, sauna, mediation session, 1890 sushi, sunset podcast promenade walk, catch up with Wouter.
- Completed a year long Octotel project this week.
- Attraction. Compatibility. Love. Choose two.
- Friday, work, brunch, barber shop visit, Campari and Carpaccio catch up with Dirk at Morgenster, fetched Mia from school, Waterfront, book shop, L’Occitane, braai, time well spent.
- Saturday, random tinkering, Dalewood Fromage cheese tasting, lunch at Glen Carlou with Mia and some nice Chardonnay, nap, Mia and I took a sunset promenade walk to the Mojo Market, brain food, reading.
- It’s tricky to keep an optimistic mindset in SA these days, needs some real effort.
- Quasar: Create an App for Android, iOS, Mac and Windows in 30minutes
- Sunday, brunch with Mia at Coco Safar, backups, a walk around the Lifestyle centre, afternoon tea at Manna, flaneuring sunset walk to the Waterfront with Mia, lupper at the market.
- Brunch and lupper, most important meals of the day.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.