Mostly spent time with Mia, a 6 day weekend..
- This is Quick Update number 52, I’ve been at this for a year now.
- Winter is here.
- Monday, did a bit of seasonal change wallowing, soup, chocolate chai tea comfort food and Papaya soy milk shake.
- Tuesday, some PR work, gym, swim.. alone in the pool.. good thinking time, haircut at B’s, soccer at La Med, interesting dinner with friends, Kink with Cath.
- Ingi tells me orange is the most zen colour.
- Wednesday, voted.. for the DA, fetched Mia, tea in Stellenbosch, picnic at Spier, nap, Beta Beach, Monsters Inc, we read Mia’s new Olivia book.
- The service at Spier is shocking. Muppets.
- Thursday, uber juice with Echinacea, watched Treasure Planet, gym, swim, strawberry smoothie, Mia’s first haircut.. with Bianca, lunch at Charly’s Bakery, Beta Beach sunset, read Mia’s new Dr. Seuss book.
- Friday, went to the office with Mia and Ingi for a bit, played with Chandler as a workgroup tool for WAPA, rainy day, painting with Mia, took a misty evening walk with Mia, watched Elf again, we read Mia’s new Paddington book.
- Saturday, tea, Incredibles, gym, swim, rainy day at home, nice bottle of Diemersfontein Pinotage.
- Sunday, SA cheese festival near Franschhoek with Andy and Steff, Bettys bay.. nice braai, lots of good wine and cheese, marshmallows and Liquorice Allsorts over the fire.. under the stars.
Have a fun week.