- Monday, day without using my car, unpacking while Mia and Francis watched a movie, family outing to the Stellenbosch botanical garden, I took a walk to Lanzerac, wedding photo processing with a few glasses of Hartenberg Chardonnay.
- I finally read my flash’s manual.
- Tuesday, migrated all my RAW (master) photos of 2010 to an external drive, some car admin, Mia visit, braai with Milk and Olwyn.
- Wednesday, woke up in Somerset West, more wedding photo processing, nap, 430GB backup, a walk around Stellenbosch.
- Ideas for technology in 2012
“The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of childhood into adulthood.”–Aldous Huxley
- My advice for 2012, don’t make a NY resolutions list, make a list of 10 people you are going to be spending quality time with 5yrs from now.
- Thursday, gym, massage, a beer at Georg’s house, Yellowtail at Sidewalk Cafe, Carlyles Xmas bash.
- Friday, hooked up my washing machine and did 4 batches of washing, supper with Paul in Stellenbosch.
- Saturday, family day, swimming, xmas dinner.
- Sunday, opened presents, set up a water slide for Mia and Francis, nap, took a walk around Stellenbosch.. ghost town, watched Igby Goes Down again.
- Tunes of the week, Shangri-La by Mark Knopfler.
Have a fun NYE, crazy kids.