- Monday, woke up in De Zaltze, events group meeting, Gusted a few coffees for a meeting, lunch and a walk around Stellenbosch with Toby, a beer at Jan Kats and a burger at Cognito with Parri, a glass of wine at Dirk’s house.
- We built a new website for #hackstb.
- New Gust Alpha site.
- Tuesday, #hackstb meetup, Trumpet Tree.
- ARBurn Video…
- Wednesday, early flight to Joburg, my first Gautrain ride, presented a talk on Gust at ITWeb Security Summit 2012, dinner at Wombles with Ernst, Lisa and Anton.
- Thursday, woke up at Anton’s house, took a ride on Anton’s Gomoto 125 to visit his office, Gautrain ride, flight back to Cape Town, Mxit Thursdays at Gino’s, babies don’t sleep this good.
- Is somebody plotting the average wall height in Joburg over time? Crazy how high the walls are.
- Friday, Gust demo day, lunch with Cath, haircut, events meeting, a beer with Werner, Alan and Pete at De Akker, family time.
- Saturday, family breakfast, watched the rugby with Parri at Trumpet Tree.
“Relax, nothing is under control.” — AfrikaBurn photo
- Sunday, chilled at home and did I few things I never get time for.. like calibrated my laptop screen, downloaded all the Facebook photos I’ve been tagged in, watched The Avengers.. impressive movie, fish and chips with Mia and Francis at Jimmy the Fish, Star Wars episode 6.
- Seems Mia’s favourite Star Wars movie is Return of the Jedi.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.