Wacky wine weekend…
- Monday, morning podcast walk to Lazerac, watched SA vs Ireland junior rugby champs at Coetzenburg with Georg, watched The Rum Diary.. very good.
“It’s like keying your own car.” — Georg, about South Africans supporting NZ.
- Tuesday, morning walk to Lanzerac, rainy day inbox scrubbing.
- Wednesday, a quick and rainy morning walk, new Gust pre-Beta site, burger at Cognito with Werner and Janette.
- Thursday, rainy day, stayed in bed till about 14:00 – working in bed, Mxit Thursdays at Casbah.
- We now have a Grim Furdango logo.
- Friday, Gust meeting, watched Prometheus.. I enjoyed it, drove to Montagu with the family for Wacky Wine weekend and stayed at Avalon Springs.
- Saturday, tasted the 6 Chardonnays of De Wetshof, Graham Beck, proposed to Naulene, hot springs swimming.
- Sunday, Springfield, lunch at Van Loveren, hot springs swimming.
- 1009 FB friends this week.
- To put this engagement in context.. Saturday was exactly 8 years after I took the first photo of Naulene, 1 year after we got back together and almost 2 years after our high court custody battles of 2010.
- GSM data outside the metro areas sucks. “EDGE” at Wacky Wine was useless.
- I suspect the next six weeks are going to speed up and get bumpy. Lots of Gust work to be done.
Have a crazy week, fun kids.