We’ve passed the Winter Solstice..
- Monday, tea, dropped Mia at school, Grim Furdango meeting, meeting at Newport Deli, met up with The Big Cheeser – Rob in Rondebosch, inbox scrubbing.
- Tuesday, morning podcast walk to Lanzerac, entrepreneurship advice meetup over a smoothie, the usual blur of work things.. time just speeds up, inbox scrubbing.
If I scroll all the way down my Facebook timeline I get… “O fok Johann. daai ‘complicated’ met Naulene klink dodgy. haha.” — Georg, 5 September 2007
- Wednesday, morning podcast walk to Lazerac, breakfast meeting about a startup co-working space in Stellenbosch.. paid with Gust, haircut at Ancia’s, took a walk around Stellenbosch and had a sushi salad, moar inbox scrubbing.
- Thursday, Mxit Thursdays at Klein Libertas Theatre.
- Friday, fetched Mia, start of the school holidays, Q7 test drive, lunch at Vergelegen – Stables.. nice place.
- I made it into the Mail&Guardian 200 Young South Africans list.
- Saturday, Hope Street market with the family.. not bad, watched the rugby with Werner at Osetra.
“You can’t keep a good man down.” — seen on a tshirt
- Sunday, family lunch at Morituri – Stellenbosch, Wakaberry, photo processing, watched Game of Thrones.. probably the first series since Californication that does not suck.
- Tunes of the week: The Wes Anderson movie soundtracks, but mostly Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.