My delayed birthday weekend…
- Monday, a beer with Conrad at Trumpet Tree, watched The girl with the dragon tattoo.. pretty good.
- Tuesday, afternoon podcast walk, I’ve discovered NSFW Live.
- Looks like I’ll be moving my last services away from Frogfoot soon.
- Wednesday, July HackSTB event, Mia visit.
“friends, family, company, sleep, fitness… pick 3″ — Randi Zuckerberg
- Thursday, woke up in Somerset West, Gym, Gust meeting.
- Friday, morning podcast walk, joint birthday lunch at Waterkloof with Will, Naulene and family, Mia and Francis stayed over at my house.
- Francis must be Weet-Bix’s biggest fan.
- Saturday, helped out with the Gust video shoot in Stellenbosch, dropped Mia and Francis with Naulene, Stormers vs Rebels at Newlands with Werner, pasta and red wine (first meal I cooked at home I think), watched I Robot again.
- The Gust video should be done by the end of the month.
- Must be getting old, happy to be at home on a Saturday night with everything up to date, photography, backups, laundry…
- Sunday, my birthday brunch at Morgenster.. good turnout, thanks guys!, olive oil tasting, helped Naulene get her iPhone running, watched Shaun of the Dead again.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.