Yes, this post is late, I’ve been busy, the week of 16-22 July..
- Monday, email scrubbing, sunset podcast walk, more email scrubbing.
- I think I’m ready for winter to end now.
- Tuesday, Grim Furdango meeting, a walk around Stellenbosch with Alan.
- The attention crisis.
- This month is a bit crazy: building mobile payment apps supporting 3 OSs and NFC, making a video and throwing a launch party with 4 bands.
- Wednesday, podcast walk to Lanzerac, home affairs visit for a new passport, early supper with the family at Manuka, a drink with Al, Paul and Dennis at Trumpet Tree.
- Thursday, Gust demo day, Mxit Thursdays at Gino’s.
- Finished reading Sober is my new drunk by Paul Carr.
- Friday, work, watched some Game of Thrones.
- Saturday, gym, got a Samsung Galaxy S3, fetched Mia, calamari and oxtail at Casparus.
- Sunday, Blaauwklippen market, dropped Mia off, a quesadilla and some craft beers with Georg at Woodlands eatery.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.