The week of 3-9 September…
- Monday, dropped Mia at school, gym, planning session at Greengate, Media Lab Mondays, a burger at 5 Reyneveld with a group of Mxit people.
“That’s how you’re gonna beat ‘em, Butch. They keep underestimating you.” — Butch
- Tuesday, podcast walk, photo processing for the next Gust event, Gust for BlackBerry meeting, tea with Paul from Edge Campus, a beer at Trumpet with Werner, ox tail at Gino’s with Parri and Dave.
- Wednesday, up at 4:00 making a presentation, a beer at Trumpet with the RamFest guys.
- Thursday, morning podcast walk, Mxit Thursdays at KLT with Naulene.
- Friday, good meeting day, a beer with Werner and Parri at De Akker, finished watching Young Guns 2, G&T at Osetra with Al, Paul and Victoria.
- Saturday, family day, Reyneke wines, Saxenburg, lunch at Eikendal, some quick packing, flew to Joburg and Tel Aviv – SAIF Hi-Tech delegation to Israel.
- Sunday, woke up on a plane, drove the David Intercontinental in Tel Aviv, Centre for Educational Technology in Ramat Aviv, lunch at Rokach 73, managed to get my copy of Start-up Nation signed by Yigal Erlich, drove an electric car at Better Place, cocktail party and a walk back to the hotel along the beach.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.