The week of 17-23 September…
- Monday, hmm.. not sure.
- Tuesday, morning walk, installed Gust at Ster-Kinekor Eikestad, September #HackSTB meetup, Trumpet Tree.
- Telkom upgraded my 1Mbps ADSL line to 2Mbps.
- Wednesday, podcast walk, watched Stander.
- Thursday, morning walk, first Gust for BlackBerry demo, made supper for the kids at Naulene’s house, bath, read, sleep.
- Friday, gym, Cape Town visit, fetched my server from Frogfoot’s office, Nike factory shop, a beer with Georg and Milton at Sidewalk Cafe, Carlyles.
- Saturday, woke up in Cape Town, watched Natcho Libre, drove back to Stellenbosch, watched No Strings Attached, babysitting at Naulene’s house.
- Sunday, rainy day, watched Spirited Away, nap, back to Stellenbosch, played XBox Kinect with Mia and Francis, bath, read, sleep.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.