The week of 8-14 October…
- Monday, worked from home, watched Captain America.. not bad.
- Tuesday, had lunch with my mom at Jan Kats, met Naulene and the kids at the botanical garden, managed to get locked into the garden after 17:00, watched a bit of Dark City.
- Wednesday, drove to Cape Town with Naulene and Francis, two meetings about a video, early sushi and pizza supper with the family.
- Passed 500 LinkedIn Connections.
- Thursday, woke up in Somerset West, dropped Mia at school.
- Friday, podcast walk, three visits to the Standard Bank branch, evening with Mia, Francis and Marlyn.
- Saturday, watched Monsters vs Aliens (1st movie Mia watched in the cinema), Marlyn took a nap, installed Cargo-bot for iPad – to give Mia an introduction to programming, late lunch
and play area visit at Spur, dropped Marlyn and Francis at Naulene’s house, bath, read, sleep.
- Sunday, played some Cargo-bot, tea, grapefruit, photo processing and backups while Mia watched the Ducktails movie, put about 9k of Mia’s photos on a digital photo frame for my mom, very good calamari and line fish at Decameran, shared a Tiramisu, ice cream, nap, bath, read, sleep.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.