Mia was living at my house for a week…
- Monday, tea, yoghurt, grapefruit, vitamins, Bircher Muesli with vanilla milk honey and banana – while listening to Madeleine Peyroux, school run music appreciation class: The Talking Heads, dropped Mia at school, gym, fetched Mia, a walk around Stellenbosch looking for a venue for Anton’s new project, supper at Oppie Dorp.
- Tuesday, school run music appreciation: Bruce Springsteen, dropped my car at Audi SSW, fetched Mia from school, fetched my car – Bert is much happier, smoother ride with the air suspension working again, kicked a rugby ball around Coetzenburg with Mia.
- Wednesday, dropped Mia at school, gym, fetched Mia, Mia’s end of year school braai.
- Mia’s last day at pre-school. Seems like only yesterday was her first day there.
- Thursday, dropped Mia at school, gym, took some photos of the Mxit office, a beer at Die Akker with Werner.
“Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. Do you hear that? It’s the winds of change.” — Randall, Monsters, Inc.
- Not sure if photography amplifies nostalgia or helps us feel better about change.
- Friday, morning podcast walk, breakfast with PW at Arnold’s, lunch at Knead with Ellie, meeting with the guys from 4Di, a beer at Trumpet with Werner and Parri – hectic day: 42 people leaving Mxit, a drink at 5 Reyneveld with Georg.
- Saturday, watched Margin Call – good movie, watched Moonrise Kingdom – entertaining, but not as good as Life Aquatic, nap, watched Top Gun again, sunset podcast walk, supper at Thai Cafe, photo processing.
- Sunday, installed Gust Finder for Android, watched Bad Santa – had it’s moments, sunset walk, pizza at Col’caccio’s.
- Tune of the week: Miss Atomic Bomb, The Killers.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.