This was breakfast today…
Here you have…
- Black tea: English Breakfast or Earl Grey
- Green tea or Ginger tea – sugar free
- Butter, unsalted, grass fed – must be grass fed
- Coconut oil, extra virgin, organic, I like the non-unscented one
- MCT oil
- Add some Matcha or Raw Cacao if you like, or cinnamon, turmeric and cayenne pepper
Very easy to make, just make two cups of tea. Put it all in a blender.
Read more here, I don’t bother with finding the exotic teas mentioned.
Update 2015-08-05: Drop a block of dark chocolate in the blender.
Update 2015-08-17: Make sure you use virgin or extra virgin coconut oil. You can also use MCT oil. I use butter, coconut oil and MCT oil.
Update 2015-08-18: Also add: cinnamon, turmeric and cayenne pepper if you like.