You know the drill..
- Monday, watched 4 episodes of Scrubs. Really cool series. Reminds me of Dr. Strangelove.
- Tuesday, attended the Neotel WiMax launch event.
- Been thinking of doing some lecturing work again.
- I seem to have started a trend with my bullet list blogging. Guess I’m not the only lazy blogger out there (-:
- Tuesday, upgraded to WordPress 2.6 with SSL.
- Wednesday, I rocked in the spinning class music trivia, mostly because the spinning instructor used the same music for his quiz a while back. Hit Lower Main road Obs with WSE for drinks.
- Thursday, walked up Lions Head.
- Friday to Sunday, looking after Number One.
- Friday, started looking for a new place to live. Went to look at a place in Tamboerskloof. The estate agent commented that the three most stressful things are: divorce, death and moving. 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.
- Friday night, drinks and pizza at Greens with Mia and friends.
- Started reading a new book: The 4 hour work week. A bday gift from Cath.
- Started teaching Mia some Afrikaans.
- Saturday, gym, swim, rugby, braai, Scrubs [5-7].
- Sunday, gym, swim, awesome home cooked lunch, wine, food, fun, friends, Scrubs [8-10].
- My life feels like a Wes Anderson movie.. a mix of Royal Tenenbaums and Life Aquatic. Strange family setup, eccentric characters and the theme of failure, but in a fun/amusing way.
Idea for the week “decision making is the ultimate power”.. from a TED video I watched recently. Have a fun week crazy kids.