Busy week, kinda lost track of what I as up to.. mostly because I was moving and it was school holidays so Mia was around Thursday-Sunday..
- Monday, signed the new lease, gym, swim.
- Tuesday, moving, figured out the electricity and water, moving, wine on the new deck, unpacking, pizza at Rafiki’s, entertaining story of how Miki started Rafiki’s.
- Wednesday, gym, swim, plumbers, Amobia internet install at the house, Mia time.
- Thursday, gym, swim, Stellenbosch visit to help Georg move.
- Friday, had to keep Mia, three plumbers and two carpet cleaners entertained.
- Saturday, Rocking the Daisies, jumping castles and JacSharp, thanks for the ticket Bev.
- Sunday, Waterfront outing to see the USS Theodore Roosevelt, walked down to the Daily Deli for brunch with Andy, gym, swim, Chardonnay and pizza at Adesso with Vanessa and George, I think it could work for the November GeekDinner.
Idea of the week.. You can’t please all of the people all of the time.
..off to go walk up Lion’s Head. Have a fun summer kids.