The 80/20 Teraco Sales Pitch

Why Teraco? Well, in short..

Let’s say you are hosting in a (non-vendor-neutral) data centre. About 20% of your spending goes towards hosting – 80% goes towards connectivity.

Now, spend the same 20% with Teraco and see how you get more value for the other 80%.

Easily compare pricing from a number of connectivity providers.. or chose 2+ providers.

Simple.

In the end I figure people will end up spending similar amounts of money but get more value and we’ll see a trend towards dual upstream links, less single points of failure and better interconnectivity.. which is good for the local internet industry as a whole.

ps. I need to credit Tim, this is mostly his logic.

1 thought on “The 80/20 Teraco Sales Pitch

Comments are closed.