Yeah, this is late, it happens. I was in Joburg, what’s your excuse?
- So much for Sober October, it lasted up to Saturday mid-morning at Rocking the Daisies.
- It’s all about personality. Some people can tell stories.
- Humour at the expense of others is funny.
- Monday, Lions Head walk with Ingi, tea with Theo at Melissas in Stellenbosch, Amobia meeting at Jan Kats.
- Tuesday, lunch with Andy at Boo Radey’s, shopping in Long Street.. got some Wellies, ran to Bantry Bay with Ingi, Alex’s going away dinner at Carlyle’s.
“It’s like SA is in its teenage years.” — Aiden
“Yeah, almost like SA’s balls are about to drop.” — Andy
- Wednesday, CTSP day1 with Naulene.. well worth it, squash with Matt, Beta Beach walk, nice supper with Ingi, watched Rock ‘n Rolla.. pretty good.
“The thing about being a child is.. you know what you like” — Ingi
- About three months to go in my little game/experiment.
- Thursday, Silicon Cape launch function in Camps Bay, drinks at Caprice, TF meeting.
“The power of the individual vs the power of the state will increase.”
— Johann Rupert
- Friday, hmm.. not sure, time with Mia.
“I find you and the people you surround yourself with refreshingly real” — a nice text message
- Remember guys, staring at breasts for a few minutes every day keeps you healthy.. I have a nice new desktop background.
“She’s nice arm candy” — Ingi, about The Body
- Tune of the week: Electrolite, New Adventures in Hi-Fi, R.E.M.. “20th century go to sleep.”
- Lesson of the week: emotionally-detached-sex is not real.
- Saturday, Rocking the Daisies. Even the camping was pretty cool. Cool people all around. Well worth it. As Georg says.. next year we should go for the whole weekend.
- So Mia and I are walking around RTD just before sunset, taking some photos. Two guys walk up to us. The one says, “wow, really cool that you bring your daughter to a music festival”.. the other says.. “wow, awesome lens”.. then the first guy says, ignore him, it’s simply the difference between the perspective of a 32yo and a 23yo.
- Sunday, RTD. Mia’s mom was there. A bit painful. Good photo session.
“I don’t know why you do it to yourself Joe” — Georg
- Published about 500 photos this week.
- “Imagineer”, a good single-word-description for what think I do (well). I think I’ll use it for the “what do you do Joe?” problem.
- Thank you for the RTD tickets Cath!
Remember kids, hang with the weird and you become weird.