These are not just memories, notes and quotes from Joe’s week, this is better..
- Monday, hmm.. can’t find Monday in my notes.
- Tuesday, gym, photo printing, training day for Media24, TF meeting
- Wed, CTSP day3, lunch with Cath, tea with Chris, gym, smoothy with Vinny.. basically a whole day at Wembley Square, drinks with Aiden and Andy.
“You know what I’ve noticed, there’s bunny boiler in all of us.” — Aiden
“Cape Town cooks your brain slowly, and your morals quickly.” — Aiden
“Time is a loaded gun.” — Coldplay
- Thursday, braai at home with Georg.
- Friday, Audi MVP day.. drove to Noordhoek and back via Chapmans in a TT, lunch at the Cape Grace, Mia time, sundowners at the Radisson.
- Saturday, watched Ratatouille.. good movie, gym, swim, Jaime’s 3rd bday party in ssw.. Andy jumped into the pool to save a little girl, braai with Debby.. nice fillet.
“..the new needs friends.” — Ratatouille
- Sunday, tea, watched Ratatouille again, lunch and a pony ride in Tokai, dropped Mia off, dinner at Debby and Paul’s in Stellenbosch.. very good broccoli pasta with Simonsig Tiana, watched The Wrestler, had some Absinthe from Prague.
“Satan and his sidekick in a drop-top” — Marcia, don’t think I’ve been called a sidekick recently.
“I know you boys are Afrikaans, but I’m not going to dish up for you.” — Debby, to Paul and I.
“You know how I know?: I often dream about her.” — Paul, about relationships.. the one who got away.
Remember kids: living well is the best revenge.. “long live life”.