A week of being good, no hangovers, nice training routine..
- Monday, Ingi super salad, Beta Beach sunset photo session with Ingi and Keith, watched the Fokofpolisiekar movie.. very good.
- Tuesday, tea, Ingi super green smoothie, gym, photo processing, dinner at Obz Cafe with Jonathan, moved the photoblog to www.joebotha.com, installed Ubuntu 9.10 on the laptop, played with UFRaw.
- Ingi is now really single. Just goes to show, no man who drives a 1000cc car can be taken seriously.
- Keith figures social networks offer a good form of therapy, put it out there and get support.
- Wednesday, CTSP day5, a Patrick Bateman day at the Wembley Clinic, facials and massages with Naulene, squash with Matt.. I won.
- Thursday, gym, lunch with PW at Crush, Orms visit, haircut at B’s, tea with Brandon at Crush, TF meeting, watched The Informers.. a hedonist morality check.
- Friday, dropped the car at Audi, spent the day camping at Wembley Square, gym, Orms.. got the Canon 85mm f/1.2 lens and a tripod, Bobotie at Crush, got a lift with Nauls to may car, Mia time, sunset Beta Beach photos, nice veggie supper with Ingi.
- Saturday, tea, uber juice, Monsters vs Aliens, registered on Modelbase.. friendly community, gym, swim, I made a roast leg of lamb and invited Georg and Parri for dinner.
- I really like the photography learning experience, reminds me of the early Linux days, bit of a dark art, interesting people to learn from.
- I realised I take about 20 pills per day at the moment and I’m not sick.
“If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he next comes to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination.”
— Thomas De Quincey (1785 – 1859)
- Sunday, tea, uber juice, Horton Hears a Who, drawing, puzzle building, gym, swim, smoothies, dropped Mia off, dinner at Andy’s.
“Cheque or savings or university fund?” — a text message I sent Naulene. She did not find it funny. A bit earlier that day while dropping Mia off, Mia’s grandfather was walking up the road asking “cheque or savings?”, he had Naulene’s ATM card for the account I transfer money into for Mia every month. Mia was laughing, I said.. it’s not so funny, he’s taking your money. Naulene found it funny at the time, very briefly.
- I think I’m kinda stuck in the technical details, planning and workflow optimising of photography, I should just get down to the business of taking photos again, soon.
- Tune of the week: Ek Skyn (Heilig), Fokofpolisiekar
Have a fun week kids.