An even more random than usual weekly update..
- It’s been a week of braai, Lego, beer, Pimms, Tequila and afternoon naps.
- Kinda sad I missed MCQP, better planning next year.
- Product of the week: Windhoek Draught in a bottle.
- Mia loved Onrus beach.
- Mia seems to like dark chilli chocolate and Star Wars.. Clone Wars.. cool! Maybe we’ll get Star Wars Lego next.
“No brain no gain.” — Georg
“Are you the friendly monster?” — Mia, to Cath
- I figure there is probably one good thing about Mia living with bunch of unemployed losers: gives her something to rebel against.
“Ek’s ‘n gemaksvraat.” — Gerjo
- The food at Mesopotamia was very good.
- Screw this whole digital workflow RAW format story.. I don’t have the time, I’m shooting plain old JPG large again.
- Ingi pointed out that in a relationship you have to be able to make a woman feel good about herself. I guess I used to suck at that. Then again I figure the self-contained view of happiness is more real.
- Chilli skaapboud for xmas lunch was very good.
- Tune of the week: Pille vir Kersfees, Die Heuwels Fantasties.
- Georg figures his life is like a Vince Vaughn movie (-:
- Andrew has a job again.
“Dog’s dead.” — Jaime
“Kan jy jou idee van normaal by jou gat op druk! Kan jy ‘apatie’ spel?” — Hemel op die Platteland, Fokofpolisiekar
- Seems my cousin will be in town soon.
2010 is going to be good fun.