This post is very late.. seems to mess with the logical delineation of a week in my head.
- Monday, Lions Head, pool testing, photo processing, a run to Glen Beach, a swim to scrub the pool, club sandwich and Mojito’s at Caprice with Georg and Aiden, a beer at Baraza.
“It’s not easy being good lads.” — Aiden
“Are you ready to go where no man has gone before?.. where?.. home!” — Aiden
“We have some damage to do.” — The Boat That Rocked
- Tuesday, gym, bank visit, played photographer at the 1st Silicon Cape networking event at the Biscuit Mill.. good fun.
- I hate Vida-e, bad service, annoying people.. and the fanboys who keep yapping on about it on Twitter.
- Wednesday, Beta Beach walk, gym, very brief CTSP visit, TF meeting.
- It became clear that CTSP is a bit of a waste of time.
- I was called a jerk. Arrogant.. sure, but jerk is a first. (-:
- Realised that for a long time a I was a chicken/rooster, it’s good to be a pig again.
- Thursday, gym, bank, fetched AV equipment for the GeekDinner, a glass of wine with Keith at Greens – Park Rd, played photographer at the GeekDinner.. Cafe Max, De Waterkant, good food, fun and friends.
- I now have a will and a retirement fund and the Swimming Animals Trust made an investment to make sure Mia can go to a good school. I feel old. Maybe I’ll give a talk about being the responsible entrepreneur at a GeekDinner soon.
- You know you have an interesting working routine when you spot night club owners in the gym.. Kink and Asoka in this case.
- Friday, dropped car at Audi Centre, uber juice, nice salad for lunch, nap, swim at home, played photographer at VanFoKingTasties at D’Aria with Georg, Keith, Jonathan, Lynnae, Karma and Dizzy’s with Aiden.
- Live music photography really works your lower back.. ducking and diving around the stage area.
- Saturday, Mia time, brunch with Ingi and Carl, Goof’s birthday party in Scarborough.. good fun, 11h sleep.
- Sunday, chill, swim, nap, paint, read, dropped Mia with her mom, Andy’s Buena Vista on the R44 with Andy and Georg.
- Mia seems to be into Lego now. Cool.
- Realised I need another 16GB compart flash disk, I took about 22GB of photos this week. Published 577 photos.
- I lost 3Kg this week. Have to get fit for a Suicide Gorge trip soon.
- Tune of the week: aKing, safe as houses.
Roll on summer.. Cape Town in the summertime, the hot cars, the hot clubs, the hot chicks.
ps. seems the new Fez is opening on 15 Dec.