Summer and that.. wow, is this really the end of the year feeling..
- Monday, tea, watched Spirited Away.. awesome movie, uber juice, pool cleaning, Naulene fetched Mia, nap, Beta Beach and Camps Bay walk with Ingi.
- Tuesday, gym, office, dentist, tea with Tim, Mango-OMC end of year party at the Grand Beach.. nice place, tuna burger at Royale, some Longridge Chardonnay.
“Puny humans with your little cameras.” — Georg
- Wednesday, woke up at Georg’s house, Clifton beach bats, Lezari with Cath and Parri, watched The Devil Wears Prada, Beta Beach walk and braai in Bakoven with Georg, Cath, Parri and Sarie.
- Thursday, Mia time, TF meeting, healthy supper and some Sterhuis Chardonnay.
- Friday, gym, swim, visit to the swoosh factory store, nice supper with some Hidden Valley red, watched Terminator Salvation.. not bad.
- Saturday, gym, swim, V&A to fetch my pink ipod nano.. man, iStore service is lame, toy shop.. Lego trains are awesome, aquarium and ice cream.. bit sad when you don’t bother taking the camera anymore, went back to the toy shop and got a big Lego train set for Mia, Jonathan engagement party at the Wild Fig.
- The iPod shuffle is ok, but the UI just gets annoying after a while.
- Sunday, packing and driving to Hermanus.
This is probably the last update for 2009. Have a fun NYE party crazy kids.