Some time in Durban.
- Week of 12-18 July.
- Monday, gym, swim, dropped Mia with Naulene, tea at Andrew’s, a walk up the mountain in the Helderberg Nature Reserve, found an HDMI cable to connect the Blu-ray player to and HD screen, Thai green veg curry at Sinn’s and some email processing, flight bookings.
- Tuesday, gym, UX meeting at Crush, email scrubbing at the Barn, spinning, sushi with Georg, Milton and Candy.. safe to say this was the worst Sushi I’ve ever had: Saul’s Sea Point, photo processing.
- Wednesday, gym, Barn, spinning, photo processing.
“Lazy sucks” — from a Nike tshirt
- Thursday, gym, Knead GeekDinner planning, Barn, TrustFabric presentation at ISPA GM in Bree Street, Orms visit to find low light auto-focus ideas, spinning, photo processing.
- Friday, gym, fetched Mia from school, flight to Durban.. her first flight, guest house in Amanzimtoti, ribs at the Spur.. I guess that’s what you do on holiday in Durban, beach walk.
- Saturday, breakfast at the guest house, uShaka Sea World, aquarium, penguin show, seal show, a very nice piece of Dorado for lunch at a place called Cargo Hold, ice cream, dolphin show, watched Up again.. nice message: live your dreams.
- Sunday, English breakfast, Umhlanga beach.. with Mia’s first boogy board, dropped Georg at the airport, sushi for lupper, beach walk and ice cream.