Some high court news.
- Week of 19-25 July, btw.
- Monday, woke up in Durban, English breakfast overlooking the sea, visit to the rock pool in Amanzimtoti, flight back to Cape Town, dropped Mia with Naulene, Wembley, photo processing.
- Durban was nice, but it’s even nicer coming home.
- Tuesday, gym, a productive day at Jonathan’s, watched My Neighbour Totoro.. pretty good, but not Spirited Away.
- Wednesday, photo processing, chilli juice at Crush, Gym, Barn, Sherriff’s office to collect some paperwork for an urgent high court case, a smoothie at the first Kauai store, Milton’s office for some legal advice, cable car contour road run, lamb shank at Van Hungs with Georg and Milton.. bumped into Lili, a beer at Carlyle’s.
“What do New York couples fight about?” — Morcheeba
- I need new memories of Cape Town.
- Every night I go to sleep I pray to the gods of bachelorhood that Woolworth will invent new yoghurt flavours.
- I figure you are famous if you were on the Simpsons. Not before.
- Thursday, photo processing, Crush, Manna, cable car contour road run, photo processing.
- Friday, Newlands Forest walk with Jonathan, Crush, Deer Park, tappas at HQ, Thai food at Simply Asia, Knoxville with Georg, Anton, Henk, Alex and Waalie.
- Saturday, Georg’s bday party at Carlyle’s with Parri, Milton and Rachel, sleep, babies don’t sleep this good.
- I’m starting to feel a bit like a character Ed Burns would play when I go to Carlyle’s.
- Sunday, fetched Mia, book shop, watched Shrek 4 in 3D.. pretty good, Mia watched half the movie in 2D, toy shop to get a Leap Frog letters learning gizmo, Shrek ears and a tea set, Mouille Point play area and jumping castle, tea and cheesecake at Neo, sunset Beta Beach walk, Mia watched My Neighbour Totoro, bath, read, 11h sleep.
“Do, or do not, there is no try.” — Yoda