Some time in Joburg and Stellenbosch.
- Week of 26 July to 1 August, btw.
- Monday, watched Clone Wars.. Mia’s first 1080p movie, gym, pizza at Knead, Noon Gun visit, Rubarb Room, Aquarium, Naulene fetched Mia, photo processing.
- Tuesday, BWBarn, a sandwich with Gerhard and Gordon at Jardine’s bakery, legal strategy session with Milton, seared tuna steak at Waterford Chardonnay at Carlyle’s with Georg and Milton.. that Ed Burns vibe again.
- Wednesday, flight to Joburg, ISPA meeting, dinner with Ernst.
“Doughnut of death” – What Dr Ernst calls his MRI machine.
- Thursday, presentation about TrustFabric at the WAPA GM, flight to Cape Town, GeekDinner at Knead.
- Thursday court date, but we asked for more time.
- I figure Blackberry is like Mxit for grownups.
- Friday, gym, presentation about TrustFabric at the WAPA GM at Asara wine estate in Stellenbosch, fetched Mia, shopping, Deer Park, mobile phone upgrade.. got an E72, watched Clone Wars, bath, read, sleep.
- Naulene almost drove over me and crashed into the gate as she sped off. Lot’s of love.
- Saturday, watched Clone Wars, photo processing, tea and a cupcake at Lazari with Keith.. Mia had a babychino, more photo processing, gym, a long swim, soup at home, upgraded my phone’s OS.
- Sunday, hot cross buns, Mulan2, gym, swim, Knead Pizza, I seemed to have annoyed the security guards by helping Mia in the ladies bathroom.. funny, after a while you almost don’t notice it’s the ladies room, Mouille Point play area, jumping castle, aquarium, got Mia the Blu-ray Mamma Mia movie.. you should see her dance, put about 350 Mia photos on a digital photoframe for my mom.
- Tune of the week: Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap