Mamma Mia week..
- Monday, sushi at Beluga with Parri and Georg, watched Star Wars episode IV, nap, pizza at Bella Italia.
- Tuesday, TrustFabric meeting at the Barn, bank visit, watched Inception.. pretty good, watched Shutter Island.. a bit strange.
“What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient… highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it’s almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed – fully understood – that sticks; right in there somewhere.” “The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you.” — Inception
- Wednesday, blogged, did not fly to Joburg as planned and skipped Tech4Africa, gym, work, nap, Lions Head walk, Glen Beach walk, Kauai in Camps Bay, awesome sunset, went to check out the underwater hockey scene at the Long Street pool.
- Thursday, gym, work, Lions Head walk, Clifton beach walk, Sunshine Studio in Loop st, 1/2 price sushi at the bottom of Kloof st with Georg, Carlyle’s.
- Friday, Newlands forest walk with Jonathan.. a strategy meeting and tea on the mountain, fetched business cards and got new slops, a salad for lunch on the green sofa, tea and a cupcake at Lazari with Mia, Kloof Street library and play area, juice at Manna, Deer Park, bath, read, sleep.
- Got my forth pair of Fanning Reef slops. The last pair lasted just less than a year. Good going for something I wear pretty much every day.
- Saturday, gym, swim, Mamma Mia at Artscape.. Mia’s first real theatre experience.. she loved it, cooked supper for a neighbour.
- Sunday, drove to Rooiels with Georg, nice chilled Sunday braai next to the sea, Beta Beach sunset walk.
- Tunes of the week: Abba
Have a fun week, crazy kids.