A week without Gluten..
- My weekly post is on time for a change.
- Monday, gym, swim, smoothie, dropped Mia with her mom, salad at Crush, walked from Georg’s house to the cable car contour road, salad for supper.
- Tuesday, gym, TrustFabric company meeting at RCYC, first spinning class in a while, sushi with Georg at Best of Asia (Kloof st), glass of wine at Carlyle’s.
- I suspect you take less photos of your children if you see them every day.
- Wednesday, client meeting in Durbanville, lunch with PW in Newlands, house shopping in Oranjezicht, spinning.. I sucked a bit at the music trivia, Miso soup, watched The Runaways at the Labia (kloof).. good movie, tea with Nicky.
“Rock ‘n Roll is a blood sport.” — Kim Fowley
- Thursday, gym, Frogfoot office visit to install a new PSU in my workstation/web-server, Oranjezicht house again, lunch at Carlucci’s with Jonathan.. talked about a new idea, We Love Real Beer at the Biscuit Mill with Jonathan, Andrew and Paul, burger in a bowl at Da Vinci’s and an Asoka visit.. for a few Porn Star Martini’s, a glass of wine at Carlyle’s with Milton and Georg.
“The eight day weekend.” — Andrew, about the 4 hour work week
- Friday, public holiday, watched District 9 again, nap, Naulene dropped Mia off, lupper at Deer Park, watched Star Wars ep1, bath, read, sleep.
- Saturday, watched Star Wars ep2, gym, swim, Deer Park, Mouille Point sunset picnic.. Sunette’s going away party, supper at Buzz Cafe Kloof st.
- If you are reading this and you have a personal blog and you have not blogged in the last 2 weeks.. I hope you get a paper cut.. :-P
“Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. Entrepreneurs make what they want happen.” — seen on Twitter
- Sunday, tea, Star Wars ep2, photo processing, gym, swim, 1hour Skype call with Jacques from Santorini using my iPod while Mia was swimming, drove around the Bo Kaap and De Waterkant, Cape Quarter 2 Spar, Waterfront shopping.. I found a “May the force be with you” Star Wars t-shirt, Mia got a new bag and a DVD, watched The Princess Diaries 2, tea with Nicky, bath, read, sleep.
“We write to taste life twice.” — Anais Nin
Have a fun week, crazy kids.