Week two without Gluten, week three without a fridge…
- Monday, processed some home movies with iMovie, gym, swim, lunch with Naulene at Manuka, dropped Mia off, viewed a house in Bakoven with Keith, salad at Keith’s house in Oranjezicht with Georg listened to some Tears for Fears and Bowie.
- Note to self: Tabasco on salad works well.
- Tuesday, gym, interesting chat with Rob Stokes, salad at Wembley, massage at Wembley clinic, walked from Georg’s house up to the cable car contour road, tuna salad with Tabasco, tea with Nicky.
- Wednesday, early Lions Head walk with Maz, chai tea and veggie omelette at Keith’s house, Bakoven house visit with Georg, a run along the cable car contour road, G-Star Raw shop’s 1st bday at the Waterfront with comedian John Vlismas.. funny guy, conveyor belt sushi, Asoka, Knoxville.
“As investors we always want to be fundamentally contrarian.” — Peter Thiel
- Thursday, blogged, meeting with Elodie and Adrian at Crush, a salad at Mimi’s with Jonathan in Obs, Devil’s Peak walk with Georg.. walked back via Rugby Road, tuna salad, tested TF Alpha6.
- Keith started blogging at a pace. I guess Andrew will have to go through another breakup before writing his second post.
- I kinda miss live music photography. Should make more of an effort.
- So after two weeks of trying to get more exercise I got on the scale at the gym and weighed exactly the same… but, I had converted 1.5% of my body mass from fat to muscle. Weight is a bit of a poor metric. The whole BMI thing is lame.
- Friday, Naulene dropped Mia off, car wash.. for the first time in about 2 months, 3-egg omelette, extended Kloof street shopping session, watched Despicable Me at the Waterfront.. very good.. I can relate, toy shop.. got Mia a new bicycle (without pedals), oyster shooter and sashimi platter at Willoughby’s.. introduced Mia to edemame, Mia watched Pocahontas.
- Funny, of the two children in my life, communicating with the 4yo is much easier than with the 29yo.
- Saturday, gym, swim, we built a pirate ship, Nicky invited us to a (pretty awesome) beach house at Misty Cliffs, beach walk, nice supper, bath, sleep.
- Sunday, woke up in Misty Cliffs with a beautiful view, Mia took a swim, brief Noordhoek farm village visit, stopped for a Chapmans Peak photo, Wellness Warehouse, nap, gym, swim, tuna salad, watched The Tale of Despereaux, bath, read, sleep.
- Mia’s favourite games: Mia the lift operator, packer vs. unpacker… some days I feel like all I do is put stuff back where Mia found them.
- Tunes of the week: I discovered a Fokofpolisiekar mix cd again.
See you at Rocking the Daisies, crazy kids.