15 Seconds of fame..
- Monday, forgot to give Mia her (big) birthday present at the party so I gave it to her.. we started building her Lego pirate ship, gym, Orms visit with Ernst, omelet and chai tea on the Green Sofa, more pirate ship building, fish and chips at Ocean Blue – Camps Bay, dropped Ernst at the airport, dropped Mia with Naulene, photo processing.
- Tuesday, beach walk with Cath and a drink at Caprice, Guinness at Twankey Bar with Aiden, cocktails at Brio, Luke and Simon’s birthday at Asoka.. Jazz night, bumped into Etienne and Leia.
“Instead of what you would normally consider to be chaos, there is a pattern.” — Aiden, about Sundays in Caprice
- Deadmau5 is the new Moloko.
- Wednesday, photo processing, made tuna pasta, sunset photo shoot with Ingi, supper at Simply Asia with Cath, a drink at Fatback Soul (Long Street).. Pierre was DJ’ing.
- Strong winds blew over the house’s flag post. No more pirate flag. Arrrgh!!
- Thursday, got two shirts at BlueCollarWhiteCollar, Kauia breakfast, fetched Mia, lunch at Manuka, wine tasting at Lourensford, tea with Naulene and family at Chatters, dropped Mia at Naulene’s, played photographer at Aiden’s Art, Lindt and Lexus evening, fetched Mia and put her to bed in Cape Town, some The Chocolate Block wine and Lourensford Honey Liqueur.
- It seems I ended up in a video about BlueCollarWhiteCollar.
- All stocked up on hugs again I think.
- Friday, Lego pirate ship building, watched Princess Diaries, art projects around the house, lunch at Kauai, watched Rio at V&A.. pretty good, shopping, sunset beach walk, completed construction of the pirate ship.
- Saturday, pirate ship photo session, watched Despicable Me, gym, swimming lessons, got Mia a box of 6 new Leapfrog Tag books, we watched Gnomeo and Juliet at V&A with Keith.. pretty good, Mouille Point spiral monkey bars, a few sunset beers with Aiden and Georg, Cath made stir fry, bath, read, sleep, glass of wine with Andy.
- Finished reading the fokof biography. Entertaining read.
“Prioriteit nommer een: kom lewendig hier uit.” — Hunter Kennedy
- Sunday, nippers, got the new Leapfrog books working with the pen (lame UK/US zone issue), gym, swim, Keith had a big lunch at home for ~15 people, beach time, sunset beach photo session, Beta Rd play area, bath, read, sleep, Andrew and Etienne came over, Carlsberg party in Camps Bay with Tori and Kate.
- Keith figures I look like the lifeguard of Little Beta beach with my red swimming shorts.
- Tune of the week: Deadmau5, 4×4=12
- Find fun. Find routine.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.