- Monday, we decided to take a day off after Beta 3.0, some reading and blogging, braai leftovers and Chardonnay, beach time, phoned Mia, nap, awesome sunset (full moon-rise) walk around Lions Head, steamed veg and Chardonnay.
- Tuesday, walked to Clifton 1st, met Tim at Neo, fetched Jonathan, strategy and planning day at the Royal Cape Yacht Club, bought Mia her first wetsuit, haircut at Bianca’s, beach walk.
- Wednesday, work, Twankey for a Guinness with Andy, supper at Fork, drinks at Boo Radley’s, Tequila Town (we had some El Jimaro, Hornitos, Patron Citronge), Neigbourhood.
- I merged my three Aperture libraries this week. Modern disk IO sucks.
- Thursday, two VC meetings, burger at Da Vinci’s with Georg, a beer at Van Hunks.
“The best minds of my generation are thinking about how to make people click ads… That sucks.” — Jeff Hammerbacher
- Friday, woke up in Somerset West, family day, breakfast at Deli Cat – Tokara, lunch at Bodega – Dornier, drove back to Cape Town with Mia, Little Beta for a first swim in her new wetsuit.. it fits, bath, read, 12h sleep.
- Playing dad of three is hard work.
- Saturday, raw chocolate smoothie, gym, swim, shopping, got a bottle of Suntory Yamazaki 18yo single malt, drove to Franschhoek to visit Nikki and Andrew, Suntory time.
- Sunday, watched cartoons with Mia, Easter egg hunt (thanks Nikki), pizza in Franschhoek: Easter Sunday lunch for a family of two, watched Mega Mind on Blu-ray at home, bath, read, sleep.
- Tunes of the week: REM, Strange Currencies and Electrolite.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.