I kinda lost my notes for the week.
- Week number 156… which brings us to 3 years of weekly updates.
- Monday, gym, swim, Waterfront and an early supper at Willoughby’s with Mia, we found her some new winter slippers, a dressing gown and a new toothbrush.
- Tuesday, gym, swim, Knead and Deer Park with Naulene, Mia went home with her mom.
- Wednesday, sunset Lions Head walk.
- I finished reading Bringing Nothing to the Party.
- Thursday, plotting.
- Friday, SA Cheese festival just outside Stellenbosch with Naulene, Mia came home with me, I watched Batman Begins again.
- Saturday, Kung Fu Panda, Mia retrofitted the Lego pirate ship, gym, swim, watched I Quantum of Solace again.
- Inbox zero. Joy.
- Sunday, Mega Mind, arts and crafts session, we had a whiteboard session on how to brush teeth, Little Beach swim, Debby and Romek’s wedding in Stellenbosch with Georg and Naulene.. good fun.
- I suspect Naulene and I are friends again.
- Tune of the week: She’s Got You High, Mumm-Ra.
Back to school, kids.