4 days of conferencing…
- Monday, Net Prophet Startup Acceleration Workshop at Old Mutual in Pinelands with Jonathan, dropped Ernst at the airport, photo processing.
“Oh, you hate to see something like that at an event like this: ugly protesters bothering beautiful people.” — Zoolander
- Tuesday, Net Prophet Startup Workshop, sunset walk, steamed veg, photo processing.
“After I’m gone, your Earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satellites, and that’s how it’s going to be…” — Moar Ghosts N Stuff
- A few of my photos were used here.
- Wednesday, more workshop, a Guinness and some calamari at Twankey bar with Aiden.
- We dreamed up a new product last week called TrustFabric Connect. This week we figured out a business model for it.
“Principles are the enemy of reason.”
“Angel investing is like marriage; it is the celebration of hope over statistical reality.” — Permjot Valia
- Thursday, Net Prophet conference, a visit to the sports shop.. got a basic heart rate monitor, sunset walk, nice business call from Boston.
- Four days of conferencing is a bit much.
- Friday, fetched Mia at school, family afternoon at Manuka, shopping, supper, bath, read, sleep.
- Saturday, swimming lessons, gym, sunset Mouille Point play area photo session, I made supper for Naulene and offspring, bath, sleep, browsed some photos.
- I had a ticked for Groove Armada, but I did not go.
- Sunday, family day, aquarium, fish and chips, Deer Park with Shannon and Jason, Mia went home with her mom.
- Seems Max and Herman are busy building an aquarium again.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.