We’re on our way to summer again kids…
- Signed up for TrustFabric Connect yet?, please do so now: https://www.trustfabric.com/connect/
- Monday, TrustFabric founders meeting, watched Rock ‘n Rolla again.
- Tuesday, meeting in Stellenbosch with Gerhard, long overdue car wash, sunset walk to Clifton 1st.
- Wednesday, afternoon at Wembley, chai tea with Frances at Crush, some creative writing, gym, watched Thank you for Smoking again.. very good.
“If you can’t generate traction, do you really want to raise money?” — Venturehacks
- Thursday, typed up a press release, gym, Thai massage at Enmasse, TrustFabric meeting, I was on the Bruce Whitfield show – 702 / 567 Cape Talk – talking about Cloud Computing… I think this was my third time on radio, watched Scoop.. pretty good.
- Stating the obvious, but not getting enough exercise is bad for me.. it get stiff and grumpy.
- Friday, meeting on the Green Sofa, lunch with Naulene and family at Lourensford, a walk around Radlof park, pancakes for supper.
- It’s my birthday soon. Need to plan something.
- Saturday, woke up in Somerset West, had porridge, drove to Cape Town, gym, swimming lessons, pizza at Knead, shopping at the Waterfront, got a Leapfrog Tag Interactive World Map, Tangled and Tinkerbell books, sunset Beta Beach photography walk, Dim Sum for supper, Mia watched Matilda again.
- Sunday, grapefruit, Matilda, raw chocolate green smoothie, gym, swim, braai at home with Lauren, Marco, Aiden and Georg, watched Iron Man 2 again.
- My first braai broodjie in at least 6 months.
- Two Elon Musk movies this week.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.