My birthday weekend…
- Monday, Mia and I had grapefruit and cherries, gym, swim, Moussaka for lunch with Naulene and family at Neo, meeting with Stu, sunset walk to Glen Beach.
- Tuesday, I made Cath a fresh juice, lunch with Sarah at Wembley Square, gym, sunset walk on the Promenade, ribs special and Chateau Libertas at Hussar Grill with Georg, watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.. it’s like a slow version of Forrest Gump.
“I live the way I type; fast, with a lot of mistakes.” — BSD fortune
- Wednesday, some photography exhibition planning, raw chocolate green smoothie, dev meeting with Jonathan, sunset run in the rain to Clifton, Georg cooked filet and veg, watched I’m Not There again, not bad.
- STOMP – A joint photographic exhibition by Joe Botha and Stu Shapiro.
- Thursday, admin day, worked on my exhibition photos, updated my photo blog: www.joebotha.com
- Friday, early nurse visit, vitB shot, haircut at Bianca’s, upgraded my Mac to 8GB memory, fetched some photo prints at Orms, a few beers at Col’Cacchio Foreshore with Alan, photo processing.
- Saturday, my birthday weekend, breakfast pizza with Georg, food shopping, rugby at Newlands with Nick, started cooking my (Will’s) famous Thai Green Curry.
“Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.” — Einstein
“If he’s here, who’s running hell?” — Van Wilder
- Sunday, more curry cooking, had 20 friends over for my birthday lunch.. and three children and a puppy, we managed to drink 10 bottles of bubbly, watched Deception.. not bad.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.