I turned 34: so it seems I’m a tech startup guy, a photographer.. who cooks for 20 and we travel as a family of five…
- Monday, my birthday, woke up with 5 people in my bed, Mia and Francis sang happy birthday for me, breakfast at Neo, aquarium, Naulene made us lunch at home, Mia and family went back to Naulene’s house, an awesome nap, got a lot of kind birthday wishes.. thank you, took a long bath, watched Casanova.. entertaining.
- Tuesday, final photograhpy selection, meeting with Fances at Crush, gym, sunset walk.
- Wednesday, raw smoothie, visited Studio22 with Shu and Shelley to go check our colour proofs, sunset walk to Clifton, Gary’s exhibition opening at The Photographers Gallery, popped into Van Hunks to say Hi to Etienne and Lea, The Hudson at Hudson’s for supper.
- Stu asked me why I invest time in photography. I guess the best answer is: to get me out of my comfort zone.
- I have an idea for a future exhibition theme. Aiden likes it.
- Tech startups used to be: Facebook, Youtube, eBay – but for cats, now they are Facebook, Youtube, eBay – but for mobile.
- Thursday, a long sunset walk past Bantry Bay, supper at Saboroso in Bakoven.
- Friday, drove to Somerset West to fetch Mia, gift shopping, we watched Mr Popper’s Penguins.. not bad, Paul’s 30th birthday party at Trumpet Tree in Stellenbosch.
- Saturday, woke up in Somerset West, drove through to Riebeek Wes for Will and VJ’s birthday party.
- Sunday, woke up in Riebeek Wes, breakfast at the guest house, back to Carl and VJ’s house, a late lunch, drove back to SSW to drop off Mia and family, Cath’s 30th bday drinks at Wakame.
- Now we just need to plan Naulene’s 30th birthday party.
- Friendly reminder to signup for TrustFabric Connect.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.