This week was good fun…
- Monday, work, a walk to Bantry Bay, Mia went for her first eye test.. tip-top.
- Tuesday, a meeting in the form of a walk around Bakoven, lectured Deryck’s photography students, lunch with Ingi at Manna, tea with Andrew at Wembley, gym, Short and Sweet film festival with Cath, burger in a bowl with Cath and Ollie at Da Vinci’s.
- Wednesday, two strategy meetings, we made it to the top of Hacker News with this post – meeting with Jon and Jaap, pigandbeer at &Union with Cath, played photographer at Rob’s party at Bilobaroma – Rondebosch with Etienne and Lea.
- Wednesday was the day I think we realised we had product market fit.
- Office workers watch clocks. Startup founders watch signup numbers.
“Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men’s blood and probably will not themselves be realized.” — Daniel Burnham
- Every story needs a beginning and a bad guy, sometimes the bad guy is a bit like Darth Helmet from Spaceballs.
- Thursday, meeting with Stu at Caprice, played dad-photographer at Mia’s first gymnastics class, tea and lupper at Manuka with Naulene and family.
- I’ve been asked to shoot my 3rd wedding. This time as main photographer it seems.
- Friday, work, a walk to buy the paper, I was quoted in a M&G article, gym, photo processing.
- Know what you love.
- Saturday, Georg’s birthday weekend in the Cedarberg, drove to Clanwilliam with Ollie and Georg, (kinda) watched the rugby at the golf club with Anton and Kloppies, drove to the farm.. no electricity or cellphone reception, nice.
- Sunsday, woke up in the Cedarberg, potjiekos, nap.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.