Not the best personal electronics week…
- Monday, early breakfast with Naulene and family, dentist visit, Discovery 4 test drive, gym, tea at Neo, sunset Promenade walk, admin.
- Time to move again, looking for a new place to live – 1st of Oct. Stellenbosch maybe.
- Tuesday, upgraded to OSX 10.7 – which corrupted my filesystem, DigiCape visit, got a dual disk RAID0 Firewire800 toy, dentist, Aiden visit in SSW, old filesystem backup pains, a walk with Naulene, parent-teacher meeting at Mia’s school, supper at Naulene’s house, drove back to Cape Town.
- Don’t move to an Android phone and upgrade OSX in the same week.
- Let’s hope we can jump ship to Ubuntu when OSX becomes more bloated and lame.
- Wednesday, installed OSX 10.7 again, restored backups, meeting with Stu at Rococo Gallery, sushi with Jonathan, a sunset walk to Bantry Bay.
- Thursday, work and admin.
- Friday, meeting at De Zalze Golf Club, fetched Mia from school, Somerset Mall session with Mia and Francis.. mostly to try and replace the HTC phone, back to Cape Town, we made Mia’s favourite food – fresh pasta and basil pesto, Francis took a bath while Mia took a shower, read, sleep. Watched X Men First Class.. pretty good.
- Saturday, first weekend playing dad of two, Despicable Me, gym, swimming lesson, pizza at Knead, a glass of Chardonnay with Sarah at Deer Park, nap, supper, bath, read, sleep. Watched Pretty Woman again.. not bad for an 80s movie.
- You may have noticed the pretty new blog theme. The header photo is one of my Beta Beach sunset shots.
- Sunday, breakfast with the girls, relaxed day at home, braai with Georg, Ollie and Flora, Naulene had a wobble, she came to fetch Mia and Francis, Mia responded with “Erm.. no.” and stayed.
- Tune of the week: Martin Solveig Et Dragonette Hello
Have a fun week, crazy kids.