9/10 days with Mia..
- Monday, breakfast with Mia, braai leftovers for lunch, we made jelly, stopped at Buzz Cafe for smoothies and carrot cake cupcakes, spent the afternoon at Jonathan’s house, sunset walk in Newlands forest, fetched Cath from the airport, picked up some custard for jelly and custard.
- Tuesday, triple raw cacao banana and avo smoothie, gym, swim, extended lunch with Naulene and family at Eikendal, end of a 5day Mia visit, some photo processing and backups.
- Wednesday, work.. we launched TrustFabric Child Protect, sunset Promenade walk, a glass of wine with David at the Radisson, calamari and fish at Saboroso in Bakoven.
- Thursday, early morning Promenade walk with Dave, egg white omelette at Sotano in Mouille Point, work, fetched our prints from Rococo Gallery, Mia visit, walk with Naulene around Helderberg Collage.
- Mia is now doing gymnastics twice a week and seems to be really enjoying it. Swimming lessons are progressing well.
- Friday, woke up in Somerset West, work, returned the HTC phone to Vodacom, fetched Mia from school, took Mia to the dentist.. tip-top, we took a Taureg for a test drive.. I think Mia liked it more than I did, food shopping, sunset Beta Beach walk, watched Mega Mind.
- Because of some recent annoyances with mobile phones I was using my old Nokia E71 for a day. That died. I’m now using Georg’s old Nokia E61i.. retro smartphone week ahead. You might be wondering why I’m not just sticking to using my E72: because Naulene’s phone died and this seemed like a good chance to try the newer options.
- Satuarday, breakfast and Madagascar, gym, swim, fish and chips at the aquarium.. we watched them feed the predator tank, watched the first half of the rugby at the aquarium, Mouille Point play area, watched the last 15min of the rugby at La Vie, fresh pesto pasta for supper, bath, read, 11h sleep.
- Sunday, family day, beach time with Naulene.. Mia went for a swim in her wetsuit.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.