I am afraid we will forget this…
- Monday, got up early to make Mia and Francis some breakfast, meeting with Jonathan, took a walk to Camps Bay Kauai, beach walk, Mia Skype session, sunset run to Clifton, press release writing.
- Try using only the speaker phone feature on your phone for a week.. it’s a bit strange. The normal speaker on the phone I was using was not working.
- Tuesday, meeting at Rob’s in Rondebosch, pizza at Knead, got a tripod at Orms, haircut at Bianca’s, BlueCollarWhiteCollar visit, Hudsons burger and a beer with Andrew.
“Say what you want, but spell my name right.” — Rob
- Wednesday, early morning walk to Maidens Cove, movie making 101.. Jonathan and I filmed an explainer video, I edited the video with iMovie 11.. I guess I’m about 70% happy with the results, upgraded the firmware on my 5DmkII.
- Thursday, gym, work, visited Cath’s new offices, GeekList meetup at Woodlands Eatery.. good fun.
- Friday, took a walk around Stellenbosch with Alan, fetched my new Nokia E6, fetched Mia from school, lunch with Naulene, drove to Cape Town, nap, took Mia to the opening of Swan Lake at Artscape.. her first ballet, she loved it.
- Saturday, early (2.5h) aquarium members tour.. got to see the predator tank from above, Eggs Benedict, banana bread and flap jacks at Melissas – Waterfront, got Mia some new purple Crocks, toy shop.. new Star Wars lego and a cupcake making set, Mouille Point play area, watched some rugby at Neo, more play area time, watched some rugby at La Vie with Georg, cooked some pasta for Naulene.
- Sunday, hot chocolate and pastries with Naulene and family at Giovanni’s, roast chicken and veg at home.. Mia fed Marlyn his first solid food – butternut, Mia went home with Naulene, drinks and sushi at Pepenero with Sam and Cath, photo processing.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.