I’m just a Sweet Transvestite…
- Monday, a morning walk around Bakoven.. big swell, video filming day with Jonathan and Frances – we made 3 * 60sec videos, a long walk to Glen Beach, beers at &Union with the Gartner tech journos.
“Every year, thousands of politicians – liberal, conservative and just plain weird – say they’re going to do things that they know damn well they’re not going to be able to do, or even that they don’t actually want to do in the first place. If this is a revelation to you, you read at a remarkably high level for a second-grader.” — http://www.wired.com/underwire/2011/08/alt-text-patents-impending/
- Tuesday, early morning work catch-up, breakfast with Ingi at Manna, Gartner day at CTICC, meeting with Rob at the Biscuit Mill.
- Wednesday, morning walk to Glen Beach, meeting in Stellenbosch, afternoon with Alex, a walk with Naulene and pizza with Mia and family.
- Thursday, work, meeting, took a long walk from Bakoven to the Promenade, more work.
- Friday, early meeting in Stellenbosch, fetched Francis, we fetched Mia from school, fancy dress shop visit, fetched a video from Frances, another fancy dress shop, a visit to Constantia Village, photo session at Hout Bay harbour, How to train your dragon, pasta for supper, bath, read, sleep.
- Mia’s favourite colour is definitely purple.
- Saturday, more How to train your dragon, gym, swimming lessons, pizza at Knead, built a Lego Imperial Star Destroyer with Mia, Naulene’s 30th birthday party: Rocky Horror Picture Show theme – I went as Riff Raff, wow did Naulene look hot.
- Sunday, woke up in Somerset West, Sunday lunch at Andrew’s.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.