The last braai(s)..
- Monday, woke up in Somerset West, drove through to Cape Town, gym, tea with Patrick on the red sofa, Promenade walk.
- Tuesday, two meetings in Stellenbosch, Mia had some warts burnt off.. she was very brave, fetched Mia from school, shopping with Mia, presentation in Stellenbosch, hot chocolate with Alex and Wynand, a walk around Coertzenburg, supper at Cath’s.
- Wednesday, morning walk to Clifton, did some laundry, photo processing, work, backups day, gym, 45min spinning class, 90min spinning class.
“Soak up wisdom all year long, and then take action.” — Morcheeba, Tape Loop
- Thursday, morning walk to Clifton, watched the rugby, work, Skype with Jacques and travel bookings, walk to Bantry Bay with Georg, mid-week braai, watched the 2nd half of the rugby again, watched Bruno again.
- Friday, fetched UK visa, haircut, gym, family afternoon and evening, in bed by 21:00.
- Our flights in and out of Turkey are booked.
- Saturday, National Braai day and a family day, I took Mia and Francis to gym and swimming, braai in Bakoven with Sarah, Roger and 5 children – Georg went to a rugby game so I was the Braai Master, Little Beta Beach session, Andrew popped in for a glass of wine, sundowners on the deck while the kids took a bath – awesome day.
- Sing when you are winning.
- I now have a Nokia C3. I put my Nokia E6 on the roof of the car as we were going to gym, turned around a minute later, but drove over it on the way back to the drive way to look for it. Grrr.
“Paradise, it don’t come cheap.” — Morcheeba, Aqualung
- Sunday, family day, went to the Hout Bay market, bumped into Jason and Shannon, sundowners at Caprice with Aiden and Georg, pizza at Col’Caccio’s Camps Bay with Georg, watched Kick-Ass again.
- Seems Aiden is starting a new job soon.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.