It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day..
- Monday, setup my new Nokia C3, gym – first personal trainer session, swim, red sofa, fetched some boxes for the move, Kauai, sunset walk to Clifton with Georg.
- Installed MXit on my C3.
- Tuesday, personal training session, red sofa, sunset walk to Clifton.
- Wednesday, a walk around Stellenbosch, dropped off some Mia toys, packing session, 2.5hour spinning session.
“Nobody ever got fired for organising a braai.”
- Thursday, early packing session, put pretty much everything I have in storage, personal trainer session, UKTI meeting, last packing session, Thai Yellow Curry at Carlyle’s with Georg.
- Don’t do personal training and move a lot of boxes on the same day.
- Read about TrustFabric in the October Brainstorm mag.
- Friday, woke up at Cath’s house, gym, red sofa, watched the rugby at Van Hunks with Milton, some house admin, drove to Greyton with Mia and family.
- Saturday, family day in Greyton.
- Sunday, family day in Greyton.
- 4 days without twitter, facebook, email and phone calls.
- Adventure is good for us.
Have a fun week, dot com kids.