Living out of a bag for a week..
- I’m writing this from London. Yes, yes, the weekly updates are a bit boring lately. Hopefully I can give you a few travel photos and some interesting news soon.
- Monday, Greyton and Caledon Spa.
- Tuesday, two meetings in Stellenbosch.
- Wednesday, meeting in Stellenbosch, gym, spin, supper at Sidewalk Cafe with Georg.. they are running a 4 course 2nd birthday special which is pretty good.
- Thursday, woke up in Tamboerskloof, red sofa, gym, massage, beer with Andrew at Beleza, a beer at The Power and the Glory, Promenade walk, went to buy new slops at the Waterfront.. I seem to consistently walk my way through one pair per year.
- Friday, gym, nurse visit and VitB shot, dropped my car off at the Audi garage, got a lift with Andrew to Somerset West via the Muizenberg beach road.. nice drive, drove to Betty’s with the family, sunset beach walk, bath routine.
- Drink enough water every day.
- Saturday, family day in Bettys, early beach session, fish and chips in Kleinmond, I got a bit sunburnt, sunset beach walk.
- Sunday, watched the rugby in Bettys, relaxing day around the beach house, overnight flight to London.. watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4.. not too bad, watched Page One: Inside The New York Times ..pretty good.
- I’m off to London to check out the startup scene and spend some time with my cousin.. then off to Kas (Turkey) for some scuba diving and Istanbul for a bit of culture and photography.
- I figure it’s a good idea to visit at least one good dive spot per year.. while we still have dive spots to visit and air travel pricing is reasonable.
- If you are interested in the London tech hubs have a look at: Tech City, Innovation Warehouse, Silicon Fen and Silicon Roundabout.
- ps. You may have noticed that Mia’s mom has asked not to be mentioned in this blog anymore.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.