A low carb week..
- Monday, woke up in Tamboerskloof, 2nd day at gym in about 6 weeks, freshly squeezed juice with chili at Oona’s, admin and work, dentist, Waterfront – got earphones for my iPod, meeting in Tamboerskloof, tea at Neo, a beer with Andrew, Aiden and Cams at Sotano, drinks with Georg and Anton.
“Sounds like you need a seven seater car and a good babysitter.” — Aiden.
- Tuesday, fetched Mia from school, took Mia to gymnastics, a walk around Lourensford with Mia and Francis, made supper, slept like a baby.
- I don’t think anybody is designed to be a single parent of three children.
- Wednesday, found a copy of the Eikestad nuus, two meetings in Stellenbosch, dentist, gym, cable car contour road walk, Glen Beach visit, bought a fair bit of yoghurt, supper at Sgt Peppers in Long Street with Parri.
- I think I’m starting to feel at home in Stellenbosch again – I now have MFM pre-programmed on my car radio again.
- Thursday, early dentist mini-op under conscious sedation – lost about 20min of time – pretty impressive sedation process, Andrew fetched me from the dentist, nap, yoghurt for brunch and lunch and a protein shake for supper.
- Friday, checked out the new office in Stellenbosch, house hunting day, Radloff Park walk with Mia and Francis.
- Saturday, took Mia to a Stage Coach class and played photographer, nap, Jordan Wine Estate Summer Festival with Kloppies, Liezl and family, a sunset swim with Mia.
- Four of my photos made it into Mia’s school’s weekly newsletter.
- Sunday, rainy morning, the weekly photo processing session now involves getting photos off 4 cameras, Mia and I went for fish and chips at Trawlers in Gordon’s Bay and some soft server ice cream, a beer with Andrew and Shawn at OBT.
- Andrew became a home owner this week.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.