Getting used to Stellenbosch again…
- Monday, a 7:00 walk around Stellenbosch, first day in the new Stellenbosch office, house viewing in Stellenbosch.
- Funny, this is the same Stellenbosch building where I worked in my very first job.
“once again, I find myself with my friends.”
- Interesting read about honest blogging : “My own personal motto is: honesty to a point. I will never harm anyone.”
- One thing I’m not going to be miss from staying in Somerset West: the pets.
- Tuesday, had to de-tangle Mia’s hair after she washed it with soap, Stellenbosch meeting, day at the office, glass of wine with Andrew.
“Who needs a grumpy girlfriend?” — Andrew
- Charl wrote about TrustFabric’s next phase.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- Wednesday, day at the office, visit to Piet’s house on the way back home.
- Had about 6 cups of coffee this week, coffee machine in the office, I remember why I stopped drinking coffee in 2001.
- MTU issues with the VPN, very annoying not having root on the office routers.
“Jesus Christ Super Spar” — Anton, about the Spar
- Thursday, day at the office, Gavin moved into the office, I’m a sucker for healthy buffet lunches, visited the mountain bike shop, drove to Cape Town, burger at Da Vinci’s with Georg, gin and dry lemon at Carlyle’s with Milton, White Russian at Daddy Longlegs – I stayed in the Far Away from home room.
- Friday, woke up in Long Street, fresh chili juice and omellette on the red sofa, gym, wheel alignment, car wash, fetched Deadmau5 tickets, Sentient party at Jason’s Bakery on Bree, sundowners at the Radisson with Aiden, Chris and Georg, Fight Night at The Armoury Boxing Club with Cath and Nechama, La Bottega, The Power and the Glory.
- I definitely become less of a nice person if I don’t get enough exercise.
- Saturday, drove through to SSW for Stage Coach, lunch at Cafe Zest, a walk around Radloff park, probably the first time I had take away sushi, photo processing.
“Crab sticks – the polony of the sea.” — Georg
- A year ago getting 20 photos was easy, now I have to work fairly hard to get 20 photos I’m happy with.
- Sunday, Blaauwklippen Family Market – Gerald let Mia sing Shosholoza, nap, Blues Broers at the Helderberg Nature reserve with Andrew and Gavin, pizza.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.