I’m about 1/2 way unpacked…
- Monday, day without using my car, office, some more unpacking, power nap, a walk around Stellenbosch, sushi at Golden Wheat.
- Nice read about Africa
- Tuesday, got up at 5:00, walked to Lanzerac (my new Clifton 1st for morning walks), office, lunch at Neo, Heavy Chef, Georg made us supper.
- I watched Contagion this week.. pretty scary, but good.
- Wednesday, walked to Lanzerac, office, lunch with Theo and Paul at Greengate, MXit iPhone app design session, Mia visit, Will made an awesome Thai curry and we had a deep geek photography workflow session drinking red wine and eating dark chocolate.
- Thursday, walked to Lanzerac, office, unpacking, walked around Stellenbosch, burger at Binnehof, watched The Empire Strikes Back.
- Nokia C3 – the third world dog of mobile phones.
- Friday, met with Izak, Arksey Village Pub with Andrew, fetched Mia and Francis, Mooiberge, walk along the Eerste Rivier, we watched Despicable Me, bath, read, sleep.
- Saturday, Megamind, Megan’s 5th bday party at Waterworld in Strand, seared tuna at Long Table at Haskell Vineyards, took a walk around Stellenbosch, watched Gerald, Schalk and Dave Furgeson in Andringa Street, packing and photo processing.
- Mia weighs 24kg now, Francis 14kg.
- Sunday, fetched Andrew at 7:00, Flying Circus near Stanford with LKB, Hermanus, Buena Vista.
- I seem to have lost the 3rd world dog phone.
“I think it’s time for a road soda.” — Andrew
- Mid-town Stellenbosch rocks.
Rock ‘n Roll, crazy kids.