I’m about 3/4 way unpacked…
- Monday, office, visited Andrew and Mia in SSW, slept like a baby.
- Tuesday, got a new Nokia C1-01 and got iSync to work, Mia visit and brunch at Manuka, A8 test drive, WoA end of year function at Gino’s.
- Wednesday, office, got two beds for the spare rooms, got a Nokia E5, haircut in SSW, Mia visit, watched Moneyball at the mall.. pretty good.
- Thursday, office, Izak visited the office, got a family car, Delheim and Uva Mira with Georg, Brampton bar and Genki (the other sushi spot) with Paul and Georg.
- Phones I’ve had this year: Nokia E72, Nokia E6, HTC Cha Cha, Nokia C3, Nokia C1, Nokia E5 – lost one, gave away two, returned one, broke one.
“Reputation, reputation, reputation.” — Alan
- Friday, fetched the family, drove to The Baths near Citrusdal, we stopped at the Spur in Piketberg (Car Nav’s suggestion), rock pools and hot spring pool, drinks and potjiekos at the pre-wedding bash at Elephants Leisure, carried a few sleeping children to bed.
- Saturday, bacon and eggs, swimming at The Baths, filled up two compact flash cards with photos of Deborah and Harold’s wedding.. awesome wedding, carried a few sleeping children to bed.
- Sunday, drove back to SSW for Lily’s 3rd birthday party, Olwyn and Milk are back in town, nap, took Mia and Francis for a walk at Coetzenburg, fish and chips at Jimmy the Fish, bath read sleep.. Mia is getting pretty good at reading bed time stories.
Have a fun holiday, crazy kids.