Midgets dancing on the bar..
- Number of nights I slept at home this week: 2.
- Monday, raw green smoothie, dropped Mia off at school, visit to Will’s house to stitch a panoramic image, took a walk around Stellenbosch, watched The Other Guys.. brilliant.
“I was so drunk, I thought a tube of toothpaste was astronaut food.” — Will Ferrell, The Other Guys
- 500 Twitter followers and 400 LinkedIn connections this week.
- Tuesday, morning walk to Lazerac, lunch with Theo, Mia visit.
- Wednesday, took Mia to school, nurse visit.. Discovery Vitality thing, vitB shot, got a USB3 compact flash reader.. my 2nd USB3 device, 180deg dental xray, fresh chilli juice with Max at Wembley Square, gym, a beer at Carlyle’s with Georg, early supper at Sidewalk Cafe, Wakami, a Guinness at Twankey Bar.
- Thursday, woke up in Cape Town, ScaleConf at Kirstenbosch, Hout Bay beach walk, sushi at Tukami (old Kink).. very good, watched Sherlock Holmes 2 at the Labia – very good.
“Broken gets fixed, but shitty lasts forever.” — from ScaleConf
- Friday, Scaleconf, a walk around Stellenbosch, Beluga, Dom Perignon Luminous Experience at The Reserve with Georg, Aiden, Rob and LKB.. The Reserve is a bit over the top (the midgets dancing on the bar for example), but I think Dr. Ernst would love it.
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” – Oscar Wilde, via Dave
- Saturady, woke up in Cape Town, Mia visit and swimming, fish and chips at Trawlers in Gordons bay, photo processing.
- Only 2500 unprocessed photos to go.
- Mia can swim the length of her gran’s pool underwater now.
- Sunday, family day, Johnn’s 3rd birthday party.
- January was a busy month, I think February should have more routine.
- Just a tiny bit sad I missed Origin.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.