A week without Twitter..
- Monday, got up early, walked to Lanzerac, brunch at Melissas with the family, took Mia and Francis to Spier, Paul’s house, bubbly at L’Avenir Country Lodge with Paul and two Dutch girls, carried sleeping kids to bed.
- Tuesday, we watched Surfs Up, first braai at my new place with Georg.
- Wednesday, Mia and I went to fetch the rest of the family and drove to Hermanus, brunch with Ernst and Lisa, rock pools, late lunch at Harbour Rock, took the coastal road back to Somerset West.
- Ernst got me a Paul Smith toothbrush for Christmas.
- Thursday, man down – caught some flu bug, watched Fight Club, The Royal Tenenbaums, Fantastic Mr. Fox and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.
- Disprin really is a miracle drug.
- 900 FB friends – growth has slowed a lot, I had 800 in March.
- Friday, had to get a new fridge, Johan’s at Longridge with the family, sunset walk around Stellenbosch with Mia.
- Saturday, lunch at Erinvale with Shannon and family, kicked a rugby ball around Coetzenburg with Georg, NYE braai at Andrew’s house.
- We woke up on the 31st and I said to Mia: do you know what day today is? Today is the last day of the… She answers “Holidays!” – very excited to go back to school.
- Sunday, Rezonance with Peter Pan (Paul) and Andrew.
- Tunes of the week: The Talking Heads.
Have a fun 2012, crazy kids.