Last week of holiday time..
- Another week without Twitter.. kinda seemed like work.
- Monday, Rezonance, Tai’s house.
What’s the parrot called? “Mugabe – he destroys everything.” — Tai
- Tuesday, watched Puss in Boots with Mia and Francis.
- Dr. Ernst figures you can get your child into pretty much any school. Just offer to donate a sensory deprivation tank for the problem kids.
- Wednesday, Paul visit, Betty’s Bay braai with Mia and Francis.
- Thursday, family outing to Fairview.
- Friday, car admin, office visit, family haircut trip to Cape Town.
- Saturday, Francis’s 3rd birthday party.. I made up the Pinata, late lunch in Gordons Bay with Paul and Victoria, Bikini Beach swim.
- Sunday, early walk to Lanzerac, wine tasting at Simonsig with Paul, Clifton 2nd (beach meerkating) and Big Beta Beach with Paul and Claus, watermelon and a swim at Philippa’s house.
- Mia now pretty much has full 2N home/parenting redundancy. Not the most efficient way, but it works.
- Tunes of the week: Spanish Train and Other Stories by Chris De Burgh.
Have a fun week, crazy kids.